Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nuclear Subs Collide

Nuclear Subs Collide

Two nuclear submarines, one French and one British, collided in the Atlantic earlier this month, raising safety concerns. What do you think?


Brody Nett,
Submarine Captain
"Luckily, I heard the collision from a few feet away, which saved my nuclear sub from becoming part of a nasty pileup situation."

Lee Muller,
Systems Analyst
"I can see how it happened. That space in the Atlantic between North and South America and Europe and Africa is so tight that underwater vessels can just barely squeak past each other."
Young Man

Stuckey Relyea,
Billing Coordinator
"I've said it before and I'll say it again: No one can top Russia when it comes to tragic submarine accidents."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments more than welcome!