Friday, August 17, 2007

Harmless Diversion Alert: Zork!
























Never having very good hand-eye co-ordination, I didn’t play many video games when I was young. It was embarrassing to be so bad at them. I did, however, like text adventures. My favorite text adventures where by Infocom, synonymous with the Zork series. Imagine my delight at finding Dave Lebling and Marc Leblances Zorks I though III available at:

http://www.infocom-if.org/downloads/downloads.html

Download them, unpack, double-click the batch file and you’re smack dab beside the mailbox with the leaflet inside which reads:

"WELCOME TO ZORK!

ZORK is a game of adventure, danger, and low cunning. In it you will explore
some of the most amazing territory ever seen by mortals. No computer should be
without one!"

I couldn't agree more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments more than welcome!